[#07] Anime Character 3D Modeling Tutorial 2020 – Hair & Outlinesadmin July 5, 2020 16 Comments
This is the seventh video in my anime character 3d modeling tutorial series!
In this episode I begin by showing you to use the inverted hull method to create outlines in Blender. We will then look at some very simple shading setups for solid colors and shaded materials. Finally I will go over how I created the hair for the character.
I hope that this video is useful to you as always, but if you have any questions, definitely let me know in the comments!
0:30 The Inverted Hull Method (Outlines)
11:10 Shading Setup
17:15 Hair Layout
18:39 Time Lapse
The hair modeling tutorial I mention in this video can be found here:
You can download the character references here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended
- Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban