SONY is reportedly preparing for a counter attack in the form of a state of play for August with major new first party and third party games yet to be anounced. This is reported to be a response event to the XBOX 22 July games reveal event that is said to be a night of mic drops!
Both PS5 and XBOX are set to ender a sandwich exchange over the summer that will culminate in a showdown of the last console standing. Both SONY and Microsoft are also holding back at revealing the price point of their consoles and it is looking likely that untill the game reveal events have finished by August, we will not see this published as each company is hoping to gain the upper hand for their next gen console.
►Subscribe to the channel:
More Interesting Videos:
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot DLC 2 News Coming Soon:
Bandai Namco Live Event “Play Anime” in July:
Get Anime Apparel here:
Use code meme for an Extra 5% discount ($49+)!
Eva – 失望した [Synthwave] 🎵 from Royalty Free Planet
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top game bắn cá miễn phí cho iphone đơn giản dễ chơi
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended