In this tutorial, we will dive deep into the Cinema 4D Sketch and Toon Cel Shader and learn how you can create different cartoon render styles and use some simple XPresso to speed up your workflow!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at
Grainy Cel Shader & Light Shadows Tutorial –
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series!
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Check out my other tutorials at
Creating a Cartoon Render Topics Include:
• Using the Luminance Channel to create flat shading
• Applying Cel Shader
• Linking Different Cel Shaders via XPresso
• Changing the Cel Shader Gradient for different cartoon styles
• Using Multiple Lights to Control Specular highlights
• Adding Grain Looks to Cel Shading via Noise
• Using Jiggle Deformer to add bouncing movement to hair
• Adding Particle Forces to add movement to hair
If you have any questions about the Sketch and Toon Cel Shader in Cinema 4D, post them in the comments section! If you create any cool cartoon animations using any techniques in this tutorial, be sure to share it with me!
Share your work with me:
Thanks for watching!
To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: bit.ly/1e22BRG
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thechecklistmom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top game bắn cá miễn phí cho iphone đơn giản dễ chơi
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended