My English Teacher gave us an assignment to make “A book trailer”, that is to say “make a slideshow with pictures copied off of the interwebz”. Needless to say, I disliked this, and asked If I could do an animation. She said yes.
I decided to chose Ender’s Game, because of the amazing story, plus, a real movie is coming out soon… can’t wait!
I spent 33 hours on this assignment, while most kids did 1. o.O
I used Anime Studio 8 [anime.smithmicro.com] Audacity, and Vegas Movie Studio.
I got the amazing music from machinimasound.com, many thanks to them. The music (as far I as I know) is available to be used in projects such as these, as long as a link is attached. (As it is)
There are MANY messups, but after 33 hours I’m just… done. This is the “raw” film.
The voices are absolutely horrible, reason being I did the recording at the last minute.
I hope you enjoy it, I certainly enjoyed making it.
If for some reason you guys want a “better” version – HD, rendering glitches, stuff like that, be sure to msg me. I’ll be happy to finish the project up once and for all.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top game bắn cá miễn phí cho iphone đơn giản dễ chơi
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended