How To Make A Game #17 : Multiple Animations & Render Flipping : in C++ And SDL2 Tutorialadmin July 10, 2020 16 Comments
How to deal with multiple animations within a single game object. In this example walking left and right and idle using RenderCopyEx to deal with flipping textures. Learn how to make your own game from scratch!
Download the player_anims png to use in this video here:
Other wise if you would rather follow along/or create your own asset in pyxel edit watch a tutorial here :
If you wish to keep up with new episodes don’t forget to subscribe!
To catch up on the how to make a game series you can view the entire playlist here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended
- Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban