Tim Urban knows that procrastination doesn’t make sense, but he’s never been able to shake his habit of waiting until the last minute to get things done. In this hilarious and insightful talk, Urban takes us on a journey through YouTube binges, Wikipedia rabbit holes and bouts of staring out the window — and encourages us to think harder about what we’re really procrastinating on, before we run out of time.
For more from Tim Urban, visit Wait But Why:
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top game bắn cá miễn phí cho iphone đơn giản dễ chơi
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended