I used to like the C64 version quite a bit, back in the days but now it just annoys me to reach for the space bar to activate the power up. I really hate that, even if the computer is located right next to me so I could reach the space bar without standing up like I have to do wit my current setup
It’s not a bad shooter if you can live with that… at least on the C64. The Amstrad version is quite slow, but stays playable. The Speccy version is faster, but it’s monochromishness makes it really hard to spot the bullets.
The ST version is surprisingly decent. Proper speed, fluent animation and scrolling. It retains the power up system from the other version, but besides that it’s really good. Even the music is proper.
The MegaDrive version is the best. It gives you the 2nd button for the Power ups and it even has a “special” mode with a completely different level design.
00:35 : Commodore C64
05:25 : Amstrad / Schneider CPC
08:42 : Sinclair ZX Spectrum
11:03 : Atari ST
16:57 : SEGA MegaDrive / Genesis
22:25 : SEGA MegaDrive / Genesis (‘Special’ Edition)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thechecklistmom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top game bắn cá miễn phí cho iphone đơn giản dễ chơi
- THE MOST RIDICULOUS SUPER SMASH BROS STYLE GAME – SLAP CITY
- Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent: Raw, Jan. 28, 2019
- Billie Eilish “When the Party’s Over” Live on the Howard Stern Show
- How Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Should Have Ended